CTW Network for
CTW Network is the evolution of legacy air content distribution that gives airlines complete content and distribution control
CTW Network Distribution
- Expanded product offerings: Branded fares, fare families, and all ancillaries – all offered from real-time pricing
- Offer control: Airline offer creation through the CTW Platform
- Dynamic pricing: The ability to choose any price point
- New sales channel: Direct sales enabled with flexible distribution compensation capabilities
- Self-service automation of reshop, refund, and exchange with 2 years up-to-the-minute historical fares
The CTW Network provides the benefits of NDC via the traditional industry infrastructure
- CTW Platform accelerates the goals of NDC without having to wait for industry partners to upgrade their systems in order to realize NDC benefits: gives the airline full offer creation control – dynamic pricing combined with the ability to distribute all fare brands, bundles and ancillaries today.
- Airlines do not need to change their traditional processes and back-end systems in order to enable NDC.
- CTW offers a cost of operation price point that airlines cannot achieve if they were to run NDC operations internally.
- CTW is a designated GDS (1W) with the ability to consume/aggregate and redistribute any airline content including ATPCO, SITA, SPAs, PSS, or other custom fares to its subscribers.
- Airline-designated subscribers can include any retail outlet that agrees to book directly with the airline through the CTW network.
Booking, ticketing, and FOP fees as incentives/ surcharges (Flexible Agency Compensation)
To compliment distribution flexibility – direct or indirect, CTW offers the ability to vary distribution compensation through the use of booking, ticketing, and FOP fees as incentives or surcharges. Airlines can provide incentives or impose surcharges by agency and by product according to the competitive landscape in different markets and to promote the sale of specific products.
Combined Benefits of CTW Network and Flexible Agency Compensation
- Making NDC (as a technology and business process) real today in order to work on the commercial models that will drive agency use.
- Providing an environment in which the airlines can resolve all business process and commercial objections to the NDC business model: CTW is available as a sandbox in which to try out various agency commercial models without GDS interference.
- Providing an offer creation platform likely less expensive (compute costs) than any of the airlines’ other alternatives, including in-house.
- Creating the records necessary to enable post-ticketing servicing including reshop, refund, and exchange with full back-office compatibility.